I’m currently in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a show we have tomorrow with my latin boss.
Apparently we are part of some history here!
I’ve been told that this is the first event of it’s kind here (it’s a Formula E-Prix Race) where tourist visas
have been approved (before now it’s mainly been Business Visas).
Also, I’ve been informed that this is the FIRST show ever in SA where it’ll be mixed men and women.
Apparently it’s always segregated and this will be a first!
On another note, a few weeks back I got a chance to be interviewed for this awesome website, “On The Flip Side Music“.
Jessica had some awesome & new questions about my life on and off the road which I wanted to share with you guys.
Hope you enjoy it 🙂
About a week ago, while we were backstage in Athens, Greece, I got asked to do a quick
interview for the show “Erev Tov with Guy Pines” (Good Evening with Guy Pines).
It’s an Israeli show that was around 20 years ago and still is.
It’s on every night and all about the latest and greatest entertainment in Israel.
Celebs, scandals, shows….everything the Israeli people want to see.
Of course, I was SUPER proud to chat with the Dana Grotsky and her awesome team.
It was just a snippet of the entire article which obviously was about my boss 🙂
Here’s the part pertaining to me. I’m really happy I got a chance to do it and can’t wait to perform
in front of 40-50K in Hayarkon Park on May 27th, 2018
I hope you enjoy it…PS…you might need a Hebrew to English translator 😉
Ayala Or-El has done it again 🙂
Thank you for an awesome article coming out in Israel today (April 10th 2018) in Yediot Ahronot.
The article was written due to the fact that we have a very big show in “Hayarkon Park” on May 27th, 2018.
It’s gonna be a big one, back home…very proud Israeli here 🙂
Hope you enjoy the article And special thanks to @Zivit_p (Zivit Portnoy & Elena Itin in the pic) for the awesome pic we took in Budapest.
An thanks again, to Lior Teitler for the article photos
Well, as you probably all know, we have a US summer tour coming up soon at a town near you 🙂
Check out the dates up here and also on my Upcoming Shows page.
Gonna be a fun time with the gang.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the road. Hit me up on my social media links – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or even my email any time…oh, and also @SeanHMusic on Snapchat
for funny day by day road shenanigans.
Had a great show tonight in Miami with Enrique Iglesias.
The video above shows the live performance. We actually start playing “Duele El Corazon” at 3:11 if you wanna jump to it.
You can always follow me on Snapchat (@SeanHmusic) for extra backstage content.
Don’t forget to turn on the HD, the stage looked amazing!
So, I got this video for you fans and gear heads, and just people in general 🙂
It’s a time lapse FROM load in right up to our show intro and first song.
The video was shot in at Waterfest, Leach Ampitheater, Oshkosh, WI on 7.9.15
Do yourself a favor and hit the HD button 😉
* Main dude setting up keys and drums, the star of the vid – Robbie Cope
* Around 40 seconds in, you see Mike get very involved in his new rig, still working out some of the cool details that it can do!
* 1:05 – Jason comes out to help Robbie with tuning the new heads etc.
* 1:18 – Notice the guy (rigger I believe) climbing up the rope ladder onto the truss (on the left) to aim lighting at us 😛
(Couldn’t pay me enough to ever do that!)
* 1:28 – As they continue to set the lighting for the show we start first song for sound check.
* 1:36 – Second song for sound check!
* 1:42 – Third song for sound check 🙂
* 1:50 – Fade into DOORS JUST OPENED Cam! So, what you’re seeing is our drums on the right, covered. Randy’s drums
(Drummer for “Toad The Wet Sprocket“) on the left riser, where the keys were before (they are now on the floor in back
of the riser).
As people start to poor in, the local band “Sushi Roll” takes the stage with all the hits and nothing BUT the hits!
* 2:03 – “Tonic” takes the stage as people keep rolling in.
* 2:10 – Fade to stage change over between “Toad The Wet Sprocket” and the “Smash Mouth” stage. The crowd is READY to rock!
* 2:37 – Robbie starts the show after getting his cue from Blake Williams (Monitor Engineer) and Patrick Bojanic (FOH Engineer/TM etc.).
And, back to real time speed. If you’ve seen any of our shows in the last year and a half, you know this intro (created By Patrick Bojanic)
These mice aren’t doing it justice, this intro is BANGIN’!!!!
Only to be experienced correctly live and in person!
Then – 4:05 – “Can’t Get Enough Of You Baby”