What’s up everyone!
So, I got this video for you fans and gear heads, and just people in general 🙂
It’s a time lapse FROM load in right up to our show intro and first song.
The video was shot in at Waterfest, Leach Ampitheater, Oshkosh, WI on 7.9.15
Do yourself a favor and hit the HD button 😉
* Main dude setting up keys and drums, the star of the vid – Robbie Cope
* Around 40 seconds in, you see Mike get very involved in his new rig, still working out some of the cool details that it can do!
* 1:05 – Jason comes out to help Robbie with tuning the new heads etc.
* 1:18 – Notice the guy (rigger I believe) climbing up the rope ladder onto the truss (on the left) to aim lighting at us 😛
(Couldn’t pay me enough to ever do that!)
* 1:28 – As they continue to set the lighting for the show we start first song for sound check.
* 1:36 – Second song for sound check!
* 1:42 – Third song for sound check 🙂
* 1:50 – Fade into DOORS JUST OPENED Cam! So, what you’re seeing is our drums on the right, covered. Randy’s drums
(Drummer for “Toad The Wet Sprocket“) on the left riser, where the keys were before (they are now on the floor in back
of the riser).
As people start to poor in, the local band “Sushi Roll” takes the stage with all the hits and nothing BUT the hits!
* 2:03 – “Tonic” takes the stage as people keep rolling in.
* 2:10 – Fade to stage change over between “Toad The Wet Sprocket” and the “Smash Mouth” stage. The crowd is READY to rock!
* 2:37 – Robbie starts the show after getting his cue from Blake Williams (Monitor Engineer) and Patrick Bojanic (FOH Engineer/TM etc.).
And, back to real time speed. If you’ve seen any of our shows in the last year and a half, you know this intro (created By Patrick Bojanic)
These mice aren’t doing it justice, this intro is BANGIN’!!!!
Only to be experienced correctly live and in person!
Then – 4:05 – “Can’t Get Enough Of You Baby”
Thanks to: Patrick Bojanic, Robbie Cope, Tyler Dragness, Blake Williams and everyone else who helped with this vid.
Also thanks to: Shabat Guitars, Digitech, LSL Instruments, Mesa Boogie, Bogner, Eastman Acoustics, David Allen Pickups, Reunion Blues, Ultimate Ears & DR Strings
Well, that’s it for this one.
You know how to find me…social media 🙂 Links on the top of this page.
Share share share 🙂